Our First Week!
Week one of 18 is complete. Well we made it through our first week of school and day care. Riley is working on potty training and learning to use a cup. She has made lots of new friends and we are still working on morning "Good-byes". Riley is enrolled at Just For Kids which is the same day care that she was at when we were down here before. The ladies are wonderful and work well with her.
I am working full time at Liberty Elementary with a fourth grade class. I started on their first day of school and I will be there until Decemeber. This is the first semester of school. I have a lot to learn about the school system and what takes place in the fourth grade. The team of teachers that I work with are wonderful. They are very helpful and understanding to my needs. In facted I learned that one of the teachers husbands will be return around the same time that Ben is from Iraq. I am enjoying my experience with older chilren. I do miss my young pre schoolers but look forward to working with them again after December.





No comments:
Post a Comment