Our cruise to the Eastern Carribean
Here are a few pictures from our cruise to San Juan, St. Thomas, and St. Maartin. The weather was wonderful. The first day was cloudy but day two Ben and I receive our first sun burn. We were red for the rest of our cruise. We made it to San Juan late at night. Ben and I went horse back riding in the rainforest in the dark. While we were riding we got rained on. I guess that is what happens when you ride in the RAIN forest. Here are a few of those pictures:
This is a view from the ship as we are intering the port.
Nice and rainy weather.
Notice the red faces. This was the day of the nice sunburn.
Ben and I all wet on our break from horseback riding. Our horses names were Roxy and Indiana.
These were our guides.
They kept our horses on the trail and lead us through the rainforest.





No comments:
Post a Comment