!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 02, 2007

HAPPY GROUNDHOG'S DAY!!

According to the famous groundhog "Phil" we will have an early Spring. Well when we look out our windows you would not believe that. We woke up to about 2 inches of snow and ice. All the local schools are closed and post was delayed for a few hours this morning. From what the weather channel is saying we are going to receive more of this white snow this weekend as temps stay around 34-32. Well here are a few pictures of what you would see if you looked out our windows here in Tennessee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is warm compared to Adrian, it will be high in the mid teens until Tuesday! Hope Riley likes snow and gets to play in the white stuff, it is way too cold here for Jackson to play outside. I would have never thought you would of seen snow when in July it was over 100 degrees. HaHa

Love and miss you all.

Joe, Jen, Brock and Jackson

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a scrabber for you car windows. Wind chill(feel like temp) here is -14 at 9:23am. Good day to stay home and sleep in.

Mom R

Anonymous said...

It is funny seeing snow pictures from you, LOL! Are you sure you live in Tennessee???

It is too cold here! It's only going to get colder. I dont like this cold of weather. :(

I love you and miss you guys very much. HUGS and KISSES

Love,
Amy

Andi said...

Sounds kind of like what they did in Texas a few weeks ago! Just at the threat of snow they closed schools and everyone started freaking out! They sent schools home early (they even tried to send me home from work early) and cancelled school the next day! At least you got a day off work!

Be looking for Riley's package late next week. We're going to get it in the mail on Monday or Tuesday. I want to make sure it gets in the mail to ensure it gets there before her birthday. You never know, her little cousin might decide to join us any day now! I know I'm ready!

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, what's up? I didn't know y'all were looking to get a house. I hope things go well for ya. Good luck.

Hope to hear from you soon. Take care.

Jeff