!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2007

SO MUCH TO TELL!!!!

Well where do I start. There has been a lot of changes here in Tennessee since my last post. Ben and I signed on our new house just before Easter weekend. We went home to spend time with family and friends. Other then being down right cold we had a wonderful time. When we returned home Ben went to the field for the week and I had a doctor's appointment and everything was well at that point. Riley also went to her ENT doctor and they have decided that she will need tubs to help drain the fluid off her ears. That is where we are going this morning. We are going to her pre-op appointment to sent the date and time of the "surgery." This brings me to the end of last week.

Well on Wednesday I went to the ER to see if I had a bladder infection. I noticed that my lower back was sore and that my pee was not pale yellow anymore. They checked me over and sent me home with meds for a UTI (urinary tract infection). It seem to be working well until Friday. I woke and did my daily routine. When I was dropping Riley off at daycare I noticed that my lower back was causing me some serious pain. I thought that it was because I was holding Riley to much so we sat down and it seemed to get better. Well I went on to work and things just got worse. I tried pain meds and that did not help. I left early to go to the OB clinic. They are so over whelmed with pregnant ladies that it took all morning for me to be seen by someone. Then she told me that the pain was being cause by the baby laying on that side and my body changing. Now that might have been a good answer for a first time mom who had no idea what labor pain was but I was not happy. I went home and tried to rest to help relax the pain. Well resting was out of the question I started to get sick from the pain. I could not do much of anything without feeling the pain all over my lower back. I called back and they sent me to Labor and Delivery. There I was seen by an OB doctor who admitted me to the hospital. He was thinking it was kidney stones. If it was not that it was a serious kidney infection. I spent four days in the hospital with an IV and pain meds. During this time you wonder where is Riley I had a girlfriend go and pick her up from daycare and call about getting Ben home from the field. Everything went well. Ben came home and took care of Riley and he moved the whole house with his co-workers. So when I came home I came home to a new house. Well results from being in the hospital are still unclear. I am going to be going to a specialist to see if anything else can be concluded from this experience. I go back to my OB for a scheduled check up on Friday.

Pictures of the house and the family will come soon. We have just had lots on our plate this month.

3 comments:

Andi said...

We're glad you're feeling better Aunt GiGi!

What's with our kids and needing tubes in their ears? It's worth it in the end, you won't have to deal with all of those nasty ear infections. (Just the nasty drainage, but after all, that's what the tubes are for!)

Congrats on the house again. You're probably anxious to get everything organized now that it's at the new house!

You'll have to show Uncle Ben this comment on our blog, he might think it's kind of cool.

Love you,
Andi, Michael, Austin & Abigail

Anonymous said...

Angie be careful putting things away. I can't wait to see pictures of the house (inside and out).

Grandma Ringman

Andi said...

We hope Riley's surgery went well today. We're thinking about her!

Love,
Uncle Michael, Aunt Andi, Austin & Abigail