!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Here is a picture that I found of Riley and her daddy. Riley is just a few weeks old.



As we await the arrival of Brenden Ringman, Riley is getting more and more involved with the pregnancy. She has a Brenden in her belly too. He has been moving a lot in the last few days and it feels as if he is running out of room in there. I know that we still have about 2.5 months left but its starting to feel little he is growing faster then my belly is right now. I am still not as large as I was with little Miss Riley but I think little Mr. Brenden will be bigger too. I go to the doctor on Tuesday for my 28 wk. check up, we will see what it said at the point. I am also hoping to come home soon to visit with the family and attend graduation parties. Tuesday's appointment will tell me if that is possible or not. Keep your fingers crossed that I can still travel that far. Oh and we are planning to have a repeat c-section with Brenden too. I think that it will be easier for everyone if we know what day he will be arriving. Some maybe on Tuesday we will have a delivery date.

We are still working on getting the other computer fixed. I guess we have learned that its not that big of a deal for us to have a computer or not so I am sorry I will try to work on that in the next few weeks.

School is done for the summer and I will have lots of time to work around the house clean up Brenden's room and get things in order for his BIG day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW.....RILEY LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE BEN IN THAT PICTURE.....BUT SHE IS STARTING TO LOOK MORE AND MORE LIKE YOU SISTER.....I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHO BRENDEN WILL LOOK LIKE......I AM GOING TO SAY HE WILL LOOK LIKE BEN ALL THE WAY, LOL!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU GUYS LOTS......HUGS AND KISSES

LOVE YA,
AMY

Anonymous said...

We are glad our grandson now has a name: Brenden. Hope you get to come to Michigan soon. Grandpa is missing Miss Riley. (me too).

Love Grandpa and Grandma Ringman