LIFE GETTING BACK TO NORMAL!!?
Well my surgery went well. The doctor believes that I passed the stone before I went in on Thursday. He could not find the stone once he was up in there. So to help pass anything else that may not have come out then or during surgery he placed a stint in me. It's a long tub that goes from the right kidney to the urinary tract to help keep it open. Yes is sounds painful and it is very uncomfortable. Using the bathroom is a difficult task. Not only am I 26 weeks pregnant and use the bathroom all the time already this nice little tub has me going just about every 30 mins. or so. The first day I was home I thought I had to go all the time and nothing would happen. It's getting better but its still going to be a long time until Monday at 8:15am when I go back to the doctor to have this thing removed. Throughout this whole process the baby (which still does not have a name yet) is doing great. His heart rate is wonderful and the OB doctor who took care of me during surgery was very pleased with his heart rate at this stage of pregnancy. Grandma Ringman came down to help care for Riley while I was unable to pick her up and do all those wonderful mommy things. It was great to have the extra hands and caring heart here to help. Riley loved the company.
Sorry we are still waiting to have the laptop fixed. I will try to post some pictures this weekend from the desktop but I dont know how well it is going to work. I will get some pictures on here soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Glad to hear that things are going well, other than the stint and feeling like you have to pee every 5 minutes! Was surgery the first option or had you been trying to pass the stone and it wouldn't come out?
I'm sure Grandma Ringman loved being there to be with Riley too. It must have been nice having her there.
Enjoy your weekend and Happy Mother's Day tomorrow.
♥ Andi
Post a Comment