!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

31 WEEKS TODAY!!
Well I made it to 31 weeks. I will go to my 32 week check up in one week (nest Tuesday). I am going to find out my results from my sugar test. Yep I had to go and take that 3 hour sugar test because the one I took at 28 weeks came back high. I will also have to make that very important decision about having a repeat c-section or a "naormal" delievery. I am not sure what I want to do at this point. I am sure my body will let me know when the time comes and I have to decide. Since I have been home I have been able to work on Brenden's room and get things in order for his arrival. We have a few more things to do and his room will be ready to go. His room has a sports theme. Not only have we been working on the house but we have also been working with Riley on potty training. She is doing great. She lets you know when she has to go and she have been doing both jobs in the toilet too. We are almost ready to use panties all day and night now. Even when she is at school she goes to the bathroom on her own. I am very proud of her. She just decided that she was not going to go potty in her pants anymore and Grandma Ringman helped her get started when we where home visiting. Now using a public bathroom is a challenge for Riley right now. She does not like to go to the bathroom unless its at a house or at school. This may take a few months. I know how she feels because I was the same way for many years. I am sure it will get easier the older she gets.
Well enjoy "hump day" Wednesday and hopefully I can get a few more pictures posted here soon.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Potty training is going really good with us too. Have you ever thought of getting Riley a folding potty seat?

Click on this link to see one that Babies R Us has.

I've been thinking about getting Austin one in case he ever has to go #2 while we're out and about. It might help Riley feel more comfortable going potty out in public.

I can't hardly wait 9 (or less) weeks to see Brenden!

Miss you guys like crazy!

Love,
Andi