35 WEEKS!!!
Well with just 5 weeks to go to my due date Ben and I have decided to go for a repeat c-section. So with that I will only have 4 weeks to go because Brenden will be born on August 9, 2007. I will go and meet the doctor who will deliever Brenden on August 2 and we will know a time. We have been playing with the idea of a repeat c-section all through this pregnency due to Ben being redeployed to Iraq. We have come to understanding that they will receive orders to be leaving some time in mid to late September. This will allow Ben and Brenden to bond a little before Ben leaves for 15 months. We are looking forward to having a family of four.
Well with just 5 weeks to go to my due date Ben and I have decided to go for a repeat c-section. So with that I will only have 4 weeks to go because Brenden will be born on August 9, 2007. I will go and meet the doctor who will deliever Brenden on August 2 and we will know a time. We have been playing with the idea of a repeat c-section all through this pregnency due to Ben being redeployed to Iraq. We have come to understanding that they will receive orders to be leaving some time in mid to late September. This will allow Ben and Brenden to bond a little before Ben leaves for 15 months. We are looking forward to having a family of four.





2 comments:
When do we get to start the weight guessing game? I think Brenden is going to be bigger than his big sister was when she was born!
You look great Aunt Gigi, I can't believe you only have 4 more weeks left!
Miss you!
♥ Andi
You are toooooo cute. It is so nice having the three of you home for a little bit. I know that Brock is enjoying his work outs with Ben and is always looking forward to the next day.
We love you all.
Joe, Jen, Brock and Jackson
Post a Comment