Here is Riley on her new bike that Grandma and Grandpa Ringman bought her while they were here. She loves to ride her. She is now on a mission to buy a helmet so we can ride down our street and on post on the trails. Riley is very good at riding her bike and is very brave. Thank you again Grandma and Grandpa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Papa says "he's getting BIGGER!" And Riley is getting too big too, riding a two wheeler!!! Love All of you!!!, Papa Poling
You look so much like a big girl on that bike, Riley! You will be ready to ride in the races soon. And Brenden, just don't grow too fast till I get to see you again. Love you and miss you all so much.
Nana Poling
We are glad Riley is enjoying her bike. She will be ready to have the training wheels removed really soon.
Brenden - don't grow so fast. Slow down and enjoy being our little boy.
We love you guys so much.
Love
Grandma and Grandpa Ringman
WOW Riley, now you will be able to go on bike rides with me!! I cant wait! Now Brenden, you need to stay little for a while, I havent got to see ya yet so you cant get too big! I Love You guys so much! *HUGS* *KISSES*
Love Always,
Aunt Meme
Post a Comment