Here are the three amigos; Dustin, Derek, and Ben. They have grown to be great friends and over the next 15 months they will learn more about each other and their families. They will be working together and spending lots of time with each other.
Brenden too had to have his small talk with daddy. Brenden was talking and smiling at daddy the whole day. Then just before this picture was taken daddy (Ben) was telling Brenden about growing up and playing with his sister. It was cute and sad all at once.Here is the final hug that the kids gave to daddy. It was so sad. I was strong all day until this picture was taken. To see Ben smile and put on a strong face was hard for me. I broke down. I knew it would not be easy but this was a lot harder then it was the past two times. I guess it will get easier once time goes by and we get back on a regular schedule.
WE LOVE YOU DADDY!! HUGS AND KISSES!!!





4 comments:
My thoughts and prayers are with you and the kids and with Ben in Iraq. You are a strong woman and a wonderful Mommy, it will be tough, but you will make it!
We can't wait to see you and the kids soon and Ben again when he gets home.
Love you sis. Jen & the "3" boys.
I can't even imagine what it must feel like to say good bye to your husband for his third tour of duty. I had to do it once and that was enough for me.
Your family will continuously be be in my thoughts as I'm sure you already know! And know that you can call us if you should ever need anything.
We ♥ you!
Andi
Angie you are such a strong woman, mother and wife, I don't know how you do it. I cried reading about Ben leaving. Riley and Brenden should be very proud of their Daddy!
Of course Mark and I will be praying for Ben safe return. Until then if you need anything just ask.
Give Riley and Brenden a hug,
Jana, Mark and Megan
SISTER YOU ARE VERY STRONG AND I KNOW YOU WILL MAKE IT THROUGH A THIRD TIME. YOU KNOW THAT I AM HERE FOR YOU AND IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK. I AM JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY AND YOU CAN CALL ME AT ANY TIME. I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH.
LOVE ALWAYS,
YOUR LITTLE SISTER
Post a Comment