Riley is showing Brenden how to play with his piano. She wanted to lay down beside him and kick her feet to make the lights dance and the music to play. This lesson was learned just in a few minutes. Brenden enjoyed himself. His little legs would go a mile a minute.
Riley is sitting in her Boppy pillow eating cereal. She had a mouth full when I took this picture.
Yes I know that he is not sitting up right but he is sitting and can hold himself up with the Boppy pillow there for support. Before he would just fall all the way forward or straight back. He is getting so strong and loves to play with Riley that he wants to do the same things that she is doing. No matter if its sitting or having a fit about something. I just thought is was cute that Riley wanted to teach Brenden the things he knew.





4 comments:
Wow! You're a great teacher, Riley! There are lots of things to teach a little brother! Love yo all so much. Love the new set up too.
Love, Nana
Wow Riley you are doing a great job teaching your brother all the things you know. I love you and miss you guys very much. HUGS and KISSES.
LOVE YA,
Aunt Meme
I'll say it agian, Riley was born to be a big sister! Don't you just love the "bobble-head" effect when Brenden is sitting up. Just when you think they have figured out how to sit up they fall forward. If his head is like Megan's it hurts when it hit you.
Riley is s born teacher like her Mommy. Both love to work with little people. Angie you are very lucky to have two so smart children.
We love you guys
Grnadma Ringman
Post a Comment