!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ready for the Holidays

Brenden's class at day care made this cute Indian (Native American) hat. It was cute to walk in and see all the babies wearing these hats. Most of them left them on their heads.


Riley is ready for her Holiday pictures. She picked out this fancy dress and then had to wear it right away. I had a hard time getting her to take it off to go to bed. She is not that much of a girlly girl but when she wants to be a princess watch out. She is looking forward to going to get some matching shoes too.

2 comments:

Andi said...

I love your hat Brenden, you look like such a big boy! I can't believe how much you've grown already.

Love, love, love the dress Riley. I can't wait to see your holiday pictures!

I ♥ you both

Aunt Andi

Anonymous said...

Riley you look beautiful in your holiday dress. Can't wait to see you and Brenden dressed up together. And Brenden your are a very cute little Indian.

Happy Turkey Day!
Jana, Mark and Megan