!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Trick or Treat

Well me made it through out first holiday, Halloween.
Brenden enjoyed walking around with Riley while she went trick or treating. Mommy pulled the two of them in their wagon around our neighborhood.
Brenden in his "My first Halloween outfit"

Riley dressed as a pumkin. She did not want a costume so we dressed as a pumkin.

Brenden and Riley in their "costumes". Brenden's hat and bib look like a black cat. His hat had the little ears and cat face on it.
Here our my two little pumkins. Both dressed in their orange and black.

5 comments:

Andi said...

What cute little pumpkins!

Happy Halloween!


Aunt Andi

Anonymous said...

So cute. I bet they had fun trick or treating.

Love
Grandma Ringman

Anonymous said...

I see my pumpkin, and my little cat. I hope you had fun trick or treating. daddy loves you all very much.

Love,
your Dad

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

You have the cuteist little pumpkin patch I have ever seen! Plus a black cat on the side. Cute, cute, cute!

Hugs,
Jana and Megan

Ruby and Don said...

What cute little tricker-or-treaters!! Wish I could have gone too! You guys are precious. Love you and mmiss you. Love Nana