I can't believe it Brenden is 11 months old today. Where has the time gone. My baby is growing up. He is very busy learning new things everyday. He is a pro at sleeping.
- Eating finger foods independently
- Crawling
- Standing
- Sitting
- Walking a few steps between items
- Talking more and more
- Playing with Riley
- Cutting Teeth - only two but working on the top two
In just a few short weeks or one month my son will be the BIG ONE.






2 comments:
AWWW HE IS GETTING TOO BIG. HE NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN ON THE GROWING. KEEP PATTING HIM ON THE HEAD OR SOMETHING TO SLOW HIM DOWN, LOL!!
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU VERY MUCH!
AUNT MIMI
So did he have to work extra hard to get on the couch??? Poor kid he couldn't even get comfy before he feel alseep. Too cute!
I also agree that he is growing really fast, but then again my opinion is flawed because Megan grows at a snails pace!
Post a Comment