With daddy on his way home our bed has been taken over by the little people of the house. This happens often. I guess I am just too tired to take them back to their beds when they wake up in the middle of the night and its easier on mommy to let them snuggle me in my bed. Oops!! Our bed is not large enough to hold two adults and two little people. So we have about a week to break this bad habit or someone will be sleeping on the couch. HAHAHAHA!! (that would be mommy)
Just an add in of the dress I found for Riley to wear in February. She is not too happy about wearing a dress but I am hoping she will get over it by then and want to a pretty little princess. It's a little old for her but its going to look great.








2 comments:
I had to stare at the picture to find Riley in the bed. Good luck with making space in the bed. I hope it won't be too hard when Daddy gets home and they will want to cuddle with him.
Random thought...I remember someone else who couldn't get their flower girl to wear the dress. They let the girl wear her normal clothes under the dress and she was fine with wearing the dress after that. I don't know if some version of that can happen with Riley's dress. Just a thought.
Bedtime will work itself out when the time comes. Don't worry about that! And Miss Riley looks like one of my time-out babies!! The dress is a perfect match though, hope she will be OK with it. Love ya
Post a Comment