!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

X-mas Paper Swords

We have all waited until the last of the wrapping paper was gone so we could have the empty cardboard roll underneath. Well my two kiddos and husband are no different. We went through several rolls of paper this year. I believe it's because the items that were wrapped were bigger and used more paper not that we bought more. Either way we had lots of empty rolls to use has swords.
Brenden was able to escape from daddy with his sword.
Watch out, Daddy! I know how to use this thing.
Capture again for a cheesy picture.
Riley to the rescue. Daddy is not use to double team. When you mess with one sibling you mess with them both. Daddy getting it from both kids.

Posted by Angela

2 comments:

Ruby and Don said...

I remember those days!! What a great time when all four of you kids were going at it! I guess kids never change (the big ones too!) Love you, Mom P.

Amy and A.J said...

I REMEMBER DOING THAT WHEN WE WERE LITTLE!!! THAT WAS A LOT OF FUN, WELL IT STILL IS A LOT OF FUN!!! HA HA HA HA.

LOVE YA AND MISS YA,
AMY and BABY A.J