Thursday, December 03, 2009
Up date!!
It's been a long rough fall for us. It was in August when we learned that my mom had lung cancer and that she would be having lots of surgeries to help her breathing. I made many trips to Michigan during that time. I lost my blogging habit when mom was so sick and did not use the computer much. I find that I updated my blog for her (and my husband when he is gone). But since she no longer needs to look at a computer blog to watch over me and my family and my husband is home there is not really need to post things regularly. If you still read my blog please leave a comment and I will make time to update everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Angie, with all that is going on, I think updates on Facebook are more than enough. It is much easier to load pictures and daily updates work for me. Take care and always thinking about you and your family
Jana
Hey Angie! Just wanted to let you know I've been thinking of you during this time. I'll continue to read if you blog, but I know how crazy life is. Hang in there friend!
We're still reading! I've been terrible about updating my blog too!
We love you!
Andi
Angie,I do look at your blog almost every day to keep in touch.Ilike to see picture of the kids and see how much their growen.I know is hard are now for you with your mom not being here.
Post a Comment