!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 06, 2010

News Flash!

Well we have been in Washington for two weeks and I finally have a date for my first OB appointment. After lots of running around on Friday Ben was able to get one schedule. The sad thing is that it's not until Monday 14 June 2010. Yep I will be 13 weeks prego before I go to my first appointment. Most ladies are planning their second appointment at this point. It's been rough to get all this paper-work completed. They were not very helpful from the start of this process. We will see what happens at my first appointment. I hope I get to a doctor and he/she will examin me and make sure things are going ok.

We have explored a little around the Seattle-Tacoma area and have found the mall and the zoo along with a few other attactions that will be fun to visit. I look forward to explore the down-town area soon too. I really just want to have some nice weather to explore in with the kids.

Pictures of our visit to the zoo will be posted soon.


Posted by Angela

1 comment:

Grandma Ringman said...

From the pics, it looks like you got to see alot on your cross country move. Looking forward to seeing the zoo photos