!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 04, 2010

Our Visit with Aunt Pat

Me and Aunt Pat.
She is wonderful. I love spending time with her. She reminds me a lot of my mom and she is loves having family around. We had the BEST visit ever. It was very hard to leave.

Brenden fell in love with Aunt Pat righ away.
He was go and tell Aunt Pat on mom and dad when we would so something he did not like. He wanted to be with Aunt Pat often. Aunt Pat loved it. She took all the kisses and hugs she could get.
Kevin became Brenden new best friend for the weekend. Kevin drives motocycles.
Brenden wanted to go and play in the garage and sit on the bikes all the time. Kevin took him out there and Brenden would play musical bikes. In facted Brenden picked one out that he claimed to be his bike.


Our trip to the park.
There was a beautiful waterfall at the park and the kids loved it.

Brenden holding Aunt Pat's hand as we walked to the park acrossed the street.
Brenden walked up to Aunt Pat and said, "I have to hold your hand Aunt Pat." They had a blast showing off for Aunt Pat.

Posted by Angela


2 comments:

Amy and A.J said...

I am glad you had a good time...i wish i could have been there, i miss Aunt Pat :-/.....

I Love you and Miss you all so much.... Butterfly Hugs and LadyBug Kisses...

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

I have a feeling the Brenden and Aunt Pat will have a great connection for a long time!