!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Growing Belly

Ok this is not the best but here is a picture of me at 35 weeks with Brenden. I was all baby all in front. The second picture is Baby Ringman at 26 weeks. Not sure if this is a good comparison picture. I am still looking for a couple more pictures to see the difference in belly size. Hope you enjoy!!!!




Posted by Angela

2 comments:

Amy and A.J said...

HOLY!!! If I didn't see all the thing in the back ground of the first picture I would have thought that was a new picture....

You look huge in both pictures..

Andi said...

I think you should get Ben to take your picture exactly how you were standing in the first picture. With Brenden you seemed to pop straight out!