Mark your calendars for 13 December 2010. This will be the day we meet our little boy, Landon. We are now four weeks away and things are coming together. Can't wait!
My husband, Ben and I met in Michigan where we were born and raised. We were married in 2004. Our family grew when our daughter, Riley was born in 2005 followed by our son, Brenden in 2007. Then in 2010 baby Landon was born completing our family. Our 3 children are the apples of our eyes. Everyday something new happens to them that makes time seem to stand still for that moment. We are currently living in Washington, where I am a preschool teacher. We are enjoying being a military family.
4 comments:
Each time the wait gets harder. I can't believe this will make 5 for us. Remember when I was begging for grandkids?
Well you will be done after with grandkids after this one. Three is the limit for us.
We can't wait to see pictures! I'll make sure Dad packs a camera :)
Yay! I'm sure it is nice to have a date and a final countdown to baby Landon. Take it easy and enjoy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment