We are enjoying our time with baby Landon. Riley and Brenden are very helpful. They love to hold him. Riley is all about being a little mommy and making sure that she is there for not only baby Landon but for mommy and Brenden too. I can't believe how grown she is and what a HUGE help she as already been. Brenden loves having baby Landon home. He holds him, feeds him, and plays with Landon's toys. I guess he figures needs to make sure they are safe for his little brother.
Congratulation on once again having one of the most beautful babies ever. (He ties with 8 others.) I agree with you, Landon looks like Brenden. Very handsome. Thanks for the pics.
My husband, Ben and I met in Michigan where we were born and raised. We were married in 2004. Our family grew when our daughter, Riley was born in 2005 followed by our son, Brenden in 2007. Then in 2010 baby Landon was born completing our family. Our 3 children are the apples of our eyes. Everyday something new happens to them that makes time seem to stand still for that moment. We are currently living in Washington, where I am a preschool teacher. We are enjoying being a military family.
3 comments:
Congratulation on once again having one of the most beautful babies ever. (He ties with 8 others.) I agree with you, Landon looks like Brenden. Very handsome. Thanks for the pics.
Abigail loves looking at pictures of baby Landon. She really likes the picture of "Umple Ben" with Landon!
Here's what she thinks:
weertyuiyuiopooiiiuuyytttty
And a message from Austin:
Am I fat.
(Because he eats a lot of hot dogs!)
We all think Landon looks like his big brother! He's going to be a great addition to our family!
Love,
Aunt Andi, Uncle Michael, Austin & Abigail
He looks so little in that carseat! Great pictures, congrats again and I love how his siblings are so helpful! Great job Riley and Brenden.
Post a Comment