!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 28, 2012

BIG MOVE

For those who are reading and not following on FaceBook.  We are preparing to make a huge move to The Netherlands.  Yes will be leaving on 5 June for a 12 hour flight to Amsterdam.  We are in the process of packing up our house and suitcases.  It's been a crazy life here in Washington but we survived the two years in the rain.  We are looking forward to this new adventure and plan on traveling lots over the next three years.  One of the places I want to go is to Landon to experience the Summer Olympics.

Many have asked if I will continue to work and right now my answer is yes but once we get over there that may change.  I really want to experience this adventure and not just live there.  I also want to make sure that I spend some time with my kiddos who will all out of sorts with this move.  They are looking forward to this move and can't wait to live in a new place.  I will try to keep y'all posted but I am not every good at blogging at this point. 

Have a wonderful weekend.

Posted by Angela

2 comments:

Grandma Ringman said...

Every little blog will help those of us left behind. But first you need to just enjoy your next journey with your family. The memorys you make there will be with the kids always. Take lots of pictures.

Grandma Ringman said...

Every little blog will help those of us left behind. But first you need to just enjoy your next journey with your family. The memorys you make there will be with the kids always. Take lots of pictures.