!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 10, 2006

HELLO!


She was waiting to meet Clifford the BIG red dog.
She was scared and cried very hard.

Just a little note to say Hello. We made it through Thanksgiving and now we are working towards Christmas. We (Riley and I) put the Christmas tree the day after turkey day. She had a great time. She likes to look at the new oridments. She does not like to hide (wrap) the toys to give them to other friends. She thinks everything is hers and does not want to share.


On the other hand I am almost finished with my teaching assignment. I will be looking for another teaching job. Things are looking good. The principal that I am working for now said that there are jobs aviable in January and if that does not work out for me. There is a job fair in April that the schools hire on the spot. I have also been asked to take a preschool at the day care that Riley attends. Things are looking good.



Sweet little girl. If you look close you will see that she was not happy. She does have a hair bow in again.

No comments: