A NEW BABY AWAITS!!!!
Ben, Riley and I just found out that we are awaiting a new little person. If I calucated correctly we should have our new arrival in early August. That will make Riley and her sibling 2.5 years apart. Which will be nice. Riley on the other hand has 9 months to decide that a sibling will be nice. Right now she does not want mommy to have a baby. You ask her "Do you want mommy to have a baby?" Riley reply is "NO!" I am sure that will change in the next few months when she sees my belly grow and the movement that comes with that growing belly. That is the least of my worries at this point. I am worried about Ben's re-deployment that will fall at about the same time have the due date. Having a new baby and a toddler for a third tour does not sound like a whole a lot of fun but a good challenge. I am sure I will have lots of visitors during that time. We will keep you all posted with life in Tennessee.
Ben, Riley and I just found out that we are awaiting a new little person. If I calucated correctly we should have our new arrival in early August. That will make Riley and her sibling 2.5 years apart. Which will be nice. Riley on the other hand has 9 months to decide that a sibling will be nice. Right now she does not want mommy to have a baby. You ask her "Do you want mommy to have a baby?" Riley reply is "NO!" I am sure that will change in the next few months when she sees my belly grow and the movement that comes with that growing belly. That is the least of my worries at this point. I am worried about Ben's re-deployment that will fall at about the same time have the due date. Having a new baby and a toddler for a third tour does not sound like a whole a lot of fun but a good challenge. I am sure I will have lots of visitors during that time. We will keep you all posted with life in Tennessee.





2 comments:
Congratulations! We are very excited for you and can't wait to meet the newest little Ringman!
Congrats! The four of us are excited for you, Ben and Riley. You will sure have your hands full. Look forward to seeing you all at Christmas.
Joe, Jen, Brock and Jackson
Post a Comment