OUR FIRST DR. APPOINTMENT!!!!
Well I had my first doctor's appointment today (if that is what you want to call it). I filled out all my medical history and had blood work done, along with a sugar test. I learned all about CF and what I might or might not feel with my body changing over the next 30 weeks. Yes, that's right I am 10 weeks pregnant today and have a long way to go. They have estimated my due date to be 16 August 2007. If this little person is anything like his sister he too will be early and we will have a baby closer to Daddy's and Grandpa Ringman's birthday. Life will be full of surprises as our lives are going to change with this new little one.
We were also informed today that Ft. Campbell is yet another baby boom, thanks to deployments and our soldiers return. So again doctors appointments on post are going to be close and on top of each other. We will not want to miss one because we wont be able to get back in on time. I have many friends going through this process with me this time. It will be fun to compare notes and see how life is going for them too. I look forward to growing and learning more about this little person. Ben is hoping once again for a BOY. I on the other hand just want another health happy little baby. Yes a boy would be nice but I think a girl would be just as nice too. Only 10 more weeks and we will find that out.
I will have my first real doctor's appointment next week Friday, 26 Jan. This will be the time I will meet my mid-wife. I hope my experience this time will be as nice as it was with Riley. We will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment