LEARNING TO CHANGE THE BABY!!!!


Ok, this is Riley's bed. She likes to play with her babies and change their diapers like mommy and daddy do with her. On this day I noticed that she was coming and going from her room. She was playing quietly, should have checked then right!!! Well I just thought she was having fun and she was keeping busy. Then when it was time to change her diaper I went into her bedroom to notice that she had used up all the wipes in the box, so she went and opened a new package of wipes to use. It was helpful to me that she opened them but I noticed
that half of the package was used. I guess she wanted to make sure her baby was clean. All I could do was laugh. Riley was so proud that she was changing her baby that she told her daddy when he got home. Then she wanted to take her picture with her baby and a couple other babies too. She too her "time-out" chair and she put her babies in her lap and asked daddy to take their picture. She is ready to be a BIG sister. She takes great care of her baby dolls and loves to play.
that half of the package was used. I guess she wanted to make sure her baby was clean. All I could do was laugh. Riley was so proud that she was changing her baby that she told her daddy when he got home. Then she wanted to take her picture with her baby and a couple other babies too. She too her "time-out" chair and she put her babies in her lap and asked daddy to take their picture. She is ready to be a BIG sister. She takes great care of her baby dolls and loves to play.





5 comments:
She is going to be a big help when her brother gets her. She already looks so grown up with her babies.
I agree with Grandma. She will be a big helper when her brother or sister gets here. Austin wasn't too crazy about the idea of a sibling at first either but I think he's getting excited now. He pointed to his "I'm a big brother" shirt hanging on his closet door the other day and stated that it was his "Big Boy" shirt! He can't wait to wear it!
Only eight more weeks and we'll know whether that baby is a boy or girl. I can't wait!
Uncle Michael mailed Riley's package on Monday so be looking for it at the end of the week!
Love you!
Andi
Well, at least her baby will not have a diaper rash, LOL!!
Riley takes after you Angie, you are the best sister in the world and I wouldnt trade you in for anyone or anything. I love you and miss you very much.
Riley you are sure a big girl. Aunt Meme loves you so much. HUGS and KISSES.
Love ya guys,
Amy
Looks like she's getting ready to help you out with the new arrival. She's getting big.
Jeff
She's another Angie! that's not so bad! She's a sweetie and she'll love her new brother or sister. Love ya, Mom P.
Post a Comment