TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
WE POST THIS ON HERE SO EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT IS GOING ON WITH US. IF WE DON'T START GETTING REPLY'S BACK WE WILL BE SHUTTING THIS PAGE DOWN. WHEN YOU GET ONLINE TO SEE THE PAGE THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS LEAVE A MESSAGE. THANK YOU.
BENJAMIN RINGMAN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
So if we leave a comment on your website does that mean that you're going to leave one on ours? Do you even look at ours?
When you guys are in Michigan, this works both ways (I'm not talking about your website)! It's called "Treat others as you wish to be treated". I'm sure it won't be any different the next time either of you are back, because you don't think there is anything wrong.
Ben, shut this web site down and I'll shut you down. I look at this site almost every day. Sometimes twice if there wasn't a new entry the first time. So don't even think about messing with me.
YOUR MOTHER
Post a Comment