APPOINTMENTS
Riley went to her 2 year physical and ear check up appointment today. She is growing like a normal two year old. She is 30lbs. and 33 inches tall. We are going to go and see an ENT (ears, nose, throat) doctor with in the next couple of weeks. She is still having lots of fluid behind her eardrums and Dr. Henry does not want this to cause issues for her later. From what he can see she is hearing and her speech development is right on target. We will wait and speak to the ENT doctor and learn more from there. She is very independent and is talking more and more everyday. She loves the fact that she is going to be a BIG sister. She has made the BIG move to the next class at daycare and is in the 2/3 class. Riley is learning more then she needs to know from this class. Some of her learning are not the best but she is learning some great things too.
Next Thrusday March 29 is our well awaited ultrasound. I will have pictures of the growing belly and hopefully of the baby on Thrusday. We did have a scare today. I went the ER with some spotting. I was nervous and scared but I was checked and everything is OK and everything sounded great. The heartbeat was strong and everything is growing ok accoring to the doctor I saw. We will learn more in a week.





3 comments:
Riley weighs more than Austin. Or I guess about the same considering he was 29 lbs 5 oz at his 3 year physical! She's almost as tall as him also! Too funny.
Hopefully the ENT will put tubes in Riley's ears since she is having so many problems. They are the best thing we could have done for Austin.
Glad to hear everything turned out to be ok today. Hope you're feeling better.
Love you!
Andi
I can't wait until tomorrow!!!! I'm anxiously awaiting word on whether Riley is going to have a brother or sister!
Love you tons!
Aunt Andi
Good luck today! We will await the results...we are cheering for a boy.
Love, Joe, Jen, Brock and Jackson
Post a Comment