LIFE CHANGING CHOICES
Ben and I have made the choice to go and buy a house. We have found the one we liked and have made an offer. We have also found out that we will be home owners in the next couple of months. We found a house that is three bedrooms, two baths, and a gargage. There are some changes that we are already planning to make to the kitchen and the laundry room doors need to be updated. We look forward to having a place that we can say is ours. It will be nice to be able to paint the kids rooms any color that I want and the rest of the house too. Living under someone else that has not been possible. Lots of changes are going to be happening in the next few months.
At the end of this month we will find out the sex of our unborn child. March 29th at 1:30 centeral time we will be having our ultrasound done. Hopefully this baby will be like Riley and show us. I know that every child is different and it already shows through this pregnancy too. I am not as BIG as I was with Riley and this baby seems to be a night child. This I don't like because Riley and I are both morning people. We will have to change this child to be a morning person too.
Look for more updates on the house and the baby later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Congrats!!!! What a huge step, but sooooo worth it! We are so excited for the three and 1/2 of you and can't wait to find out if this baby will be a new niece or nephew. You will have to post some pictures of the new place, hopefully it will be easy to find.
Love, Joe, Jen, Brock and Jackson
Happy Birthday Aunt GiGi!
How exciting!
We can't wait to find out if that baby is a boy or girl! And on Uncle Michael's birthday, how cool! It's hard to believe that you're almost half way through your pregnancy already! I got brave and posted pictures of my pregnant self so you'll have to do the same! Might be easier for the rest of us to guess if you're having a boy or a girl!
Make sure you give Riley hugs and kisses from us! We love you!
Love,
Michael, Andi, Austin & Abigail
Post a Comment