COMPUTER PROBLEMS!!!!!!
We are having computer issues at this time. We are going to have to send our computer off to be fixed. The power has been burned up or something like that so there wont be any pictures posted until our computer is fixed. I can leave short quick notes on the computer at school until the end of May when school is finished.
Riley's surgery went well yesterday. She went to day care and things went well. She had some nasty drainage this morning from one ear so we will see how much she has tonight and from this afternoon. I go to my OB appointment on Friday for a regular check-up (24 weeks). I am still waiting to talk to a specialist about my kidneys. I will let you all know when I know more too. Until then things are going well. We are making progress with potty training Riley and getting our new house in order. There is a lot to complete before our little arrives in August. Have a great weekend and I will share more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Glad to hear that everything went good with Riley's surgery!
Bummed that we don't get to see any new pictures! I'll be patient!
Love,
Aunt Andi
We are so happy Riley surgery went ok. Hopefully her ears won't hurt her so much.
Angie take care not to over do it organizing your new home. Make Ben do the heavy stuff.
Love Grandma Ringman
I stop in from time to time to see how you guys are doing. Glad to hear your doing ok. Hope you get good news from the Dr. Kidney infections can be soo rough. Good luck.
We saw Bill last Saturday at the Clayton Card Tournament, it was good to see him.
Gigi Zubke
Post a Comment