Well with just hours to go before Brenden George is here, I am running around unable to be completely prepared for what is about to happen. Knowing the date is almost worse then letting things happen on their own. I have not been able to sleep for the past week and that is only going to get worse once a new little baby is in the house. I have been feeling things or so I think I have then I think its all in my head. When you want something sooooooo bad your mind will tell you anything. But tomorrow 9 August we will have our second baby. The time is pending based on the number women in natural labor. The nurse who took my blood today said that last month there were 216 babies born at Blanchfield Army Community Hospital. I asked about this month but she had not looked at the books to know. I will have to find out tomorrow how many have been born up to the time Brenden cames. Life at the hospital has been crazy and busy for everyone.
My mom and dad made down on Monday and will be here to help care for Riley while mommy and daddy are at the hospital with Brenden. She has been wonderful and knows that something is going to be different after tomorrow. I am not sure if she is completeley ready either. Only time will tell. I will post pictures and information as soon as I am home and able to get to the computer. I know everyone wants to see what the little guy will look like but the internet only goes so far here.
On this final note I want to let you all know what I think Brenden will weigh and how long he will be. Brenden George Ringman - 7lbs. 8oz. 21.75 inches long. He will have lots of hair and look like his mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I can't wait to see what Brenden looks like. I'll be thinking about you all day today. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long this morning.
Love you!
Andi
Post a Comment