!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2007

"Where are ME?"

Here is Riley's newest hiding spot. She has learned that she can fit into the kitchen cupboards and close the door. While she is hiding from all of us, she is screaming, "WHERE ARE ME?" and.....

..... As you open up the cupboard door she yells at you, "HERE ME AM?" She loves to play and hide. She also hides inside our closets. She is not afraid of the dark either.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peek-a-boo! What a great hiding place! Nana

Andi said...

Very cute Riley! Aunt Andi loves the cookie/brownie face! Reminds me of Austin's face in a lot of his pictures.

We ♥ you and Brenden!

Uncle Michael, Aunt Andi, Austin & Abigail

Anonymous said...

Wow! We can play when I get there. Now I know your hiding places, I'll be able to find you.

Grandma Ringman

Anonymous said...

RILEY YOU ARE SO GOOFY!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH AND CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU, BRENDEN, MOMMY AND DADDY. I WILL COME VISIT YOU SOON. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

LOVE YA,
AUNT MEME