!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 27, 2007

First Week of Day Care

Well we all made it through our first week of work/school and child care. Brenden is enjoying himself as he is growing more and more socially. He is smiling more and more and starting to use those little words too. Riley enjoys having her brother at school too. In facted she lets everyone know that he is in his classsroom. I have learned that she does like to help drop him off because her friends want to see her baby but she has to help go and pick him up. She likes to go and see Brenden's friends.

I made it through my first week back to work. It was difficult to leave Brenden at day care but we both made it through the day and then the week. We are all on a better schedule/routine now too. The kids both go to bed by 8:30 and sleep through most of the night. Brenden wakes up around 1:00 to eat but then goes right back to sleep. Riley will get up around 2:00 to use the bathroom but that is not every night. Its hard on me getting up back to back but we are making it. I am glad to be back to work after a 6 month break.

More pictures too come.

3 comments:

Andi said...

Glad to hear things went well for your first week back.

Can't wait to see more pictures of Riley & Brenden. Tell them I love them.


Andi

Ruby and Don said...

You guys are adorable!! Wish I'd have seen her trick-or-treating! Brenden stop growing so fast!!!! Love you and miss you, Nana

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Riley might not like having her friends oggle over Brenden, but I'm willing to bet that when she is in high school all of Brenden's friends will come over to see his cute older sister. Funny how things work huh!?!

Hope things continue to go well,
Jana and Megan