Riley what all about helping Brenden one morning that she started to climb into bed with him. I was worried that she would fall and hurt someone that I helped her into the crib. She had a great time. Brenden on the other hand was not too sure what she was doing in his space.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
And you were worried that Riley wasn't going to like being a big sister. I always thought kids climbed OUT of cribs, not IN them. How cute!
RILEY YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD BIG SISTER, YOU SURE DO TAKE AFTER YOU MOMMY ON THAT PART!!!
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU GUYS VERY MUCH. HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU ALL.
LOVE ALWAYS,
AUNT MEME
Oh my! Sounds just like Austin. Now that he can climb into Abigail's crib by himself he's always in it!
We ♥ you!
Andi
Not just a good big sister but a good Mommy helper. She is special!
Love Grandma Ringman
Big sister's jobs are never done! You are such a big help. And he loves you so much. Love you all bunches too.
Nana Poling
Post a Comment