This is Brenden's idea of learning to use a baseball bat. He is dressed and ready to play. But he would rather chew on the end of the bat then use it the correct way. But look at the consintration he has in his face. He is focused.
Success!! I did it mommy. I used the bat to swing and hit the ball. Using the bat to work out his arms and get ready for a second chance at the plate. It wont be long and Brenden and Riley will be playing ball in the backyard. I know that both mommy and daddy will be playing with them. Can't wait to see them both on the move.
I love your hat Brenden, Megan has one just like it (although so far her favorite hat is her Detroit Tigers hat) And from your moves it looks like you will give your mom some competion when your a little older. Can't wait for photos from your first game!
My husband, Ben and I met in Michigan where we were born and raised. We were married in 2004. Our family grew when our daughter, Riley was born in 2005 followed by our son, Brenden in 2007. Then in 2010 baby Landon was born completing our family. Our 3 children are the apples of our eyes. Everyday something new happens to them that makes time seem to stand still for that moment. We are currently living in Washington, where I am a preschool teacher. We are enjoying being a military family.
4 comments:
That is too cute! He's going to be a home run hitter by summer. Love you, Nana
I love your hat Brenden, Megan has one just like it (although so far her favorite hat is her Detroit Tigers hat) And from your moves it looks like you will give your mom some competion when your a little older. Can't wait for photos from your first game!
YOU ARE THE CUTEST BALL PLAYER I KNOW! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU LITTLE MAN!
LOVE,
AUNT MEME
The next Detroit Tigers Shortstop.
Post a Comment