Here we are at Chuck E. Cheese's for Riley's birthday. Riley was a little shy and not too sure about the environment but as you can see she warmed up to the idea pretty quickly. She is not still about an inch too short to climb up this playground by herself so I spend most of the afternoon climbing up with her to help her get to the top. She had a blast.


Thank you Aunt Debbie for the princess cup. Riley is a real little princess.

Here we are playing skeet ball. This was just about the only game that she would play. That could be because Grandpa, Daddy, Mommy, and Uncle Rick were all playing too.
Here we are playing skeet ball with mommy's help. We all had a great afternoon.

1 comment:
I'm happy you had such a great time on your birthday. I love your princess cup!!! Keep prcticing at skee-ball, it reaally is a fun game to play, just wait until you and Brenden can play against each other. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment