This is how my kids play when they are thinking of their daddy. Riley wants to wear daddy's "hat" and then she smiles big. She was dancing and move so I was not able to get a good clear picture. Then after she has her turn Brenden gets to have a turn too.
Here we are again. Playing and jumping on mommy's bed. Brenden is learning to jump to in his own way. Riley just loves to jump and be active.
The tackle after jumping for so long. Brenden moves around on the bed now so when he just too close to Riley's feet she falls and usually lands on him. Brenden is not sure if he should laugh or cry. But with Riley and Mommy laughing he starts to laugh.
A good action picture. Brenden was watching and trying to jump just like sissy. Look at that hair. Yes we try to wear ponies but by naptime they are out and missing.






1 comment:
Laugh out loud funny! I assume that Brenden was doing the little grunts as he was trying to jump!?! Too cute. And I love the action shot.
Post a Comment