This is Reese's dog Hercules. He is staying with us for a few days while Jess and Reese visit family in Arizona. He is a good dog and the kids love him. He is not too sure about my kitchen floor. It is different then his tile floor at his house. He is enjoy himself.
This is Brenden and Herc playing. Brenden is not afraid of him at all. Riley on the other hand has her moments with him. Brenden has taken well to him and enjoys beating on him. Brenden thinks its funny to play with anyones mouth and teeth and Hercules is no different. Hercules does not seem to mind too much. He just rolls over and walks away from him when he has had enough. Not that he can totally except from Brenden but he has learned that he can no t be reached when he sits back on the couch. It's been fun to watch the two of them play.
Brenden is trying to play ball with Hercules and he is not too sure what to do. Brenden threw the ball and he rolled to Hercules and he moved his head out of the way but then did not move has Brenden crawled over him to get to his ball. Brenden did not understand why Hercules was moving out of the way when sissy and I would catch the ball and throw it back to him.
This was a good test for me to see if I was ready to have a dog of our own. Well at this point the kids will have to wait on getting a pet dog. I am NOT ready. But yes at some point the kids will end up with a puppy dog of their own. It will have to be when their daddy is home more often to help out with everyone.





1 comment:
What a good looking dog! I'm glad that Brenden had so much fun with him. I love dogs. I'm sure Riley would love a dog someday, it's different when they start as a little puppy and she can watch him grow.
Post a Comment