Ok with summer temps here to stay I have been brave and started to go to the pool with the kids. I only own a two piece and was not feeling that great until I put it on and went out to the pool. I have decided who cares what other think I feel good and that is all the I care about. Here I am in a pair of shorts that were not fitting last month that are just a little big now. Maybe I will be really brave and take a picture of me in my bathing suit but at this point that is a negative. I have had to wear tank tops for about three days after the pool visit thanks to the hot sun and my pastel white skin. At the age of 28 you would think I would have learned my lesson about the sun many years ago but no I still end up with red skin after being outside for more then 30 mins. But I also come to realize that have spending 5 years here I have never been able to enjoy the pool or the summer like I am this year. Since I am a stay at home mom I have been able to go the park and the pool with the kids and enjoy the sun a little more then I have since I have moved south. Now I have learned the hard way that the sun here is hotter then in Michigan and I have to wear sunscreen doing yard work, playing outside, at the pool and the park. I also apply it more then once if I am going to be out longer then an hour too.






2 comments:
Looking good!!!! Riley and Brenden are lucky to have a Mom that enjoys the pool and park as much as they do. Have fun. You guys deserve some fun time.
Love you
Grandma Ringman
You look great! You never need to hide what you've got! Just don't let what you got get burned! Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment