!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Family Fun (Part I)

Who do I look like?
My mom thinks I look like a country singer. When she tried my western cowboy hat on me in Wal-Mart she laughed and Nana had to buy it for me so I could fit in with the other cowboys at Nana's family reunion. My mom and Nana had two different choices to who I looked like so I would like you to tell me who I look like and we will take a poll. Leave me a comment and we will post the results and my mom and Nana's thoughts later.


This picture might be a little more helpful. You can see my face. But don't I make a cute cowboy?
Saturday we had a wonderful time at our family reunion. It was my grandfather side (mom's dad). They are all a little crazy and wild so we have started to have themes has we celebrate. This year was a Western theme and we all had on cowboy hats. Some were dressed up a little more then others but its all in good fun. The kids had a pony race with a stick pony. As soon as Riley and Brenden found these ponies they both picked a favorite and we ended up taking two of them home with us. They both enjoyed their "new" toy.



Brenden riding his pony. He thought it was so funny to ride his pony like sissy. He was walking and laughing and then he let go with one hand and was waving it all round. Sandy was Brenden's pony's name due to the sand color. It was the cutest thing.

Riley posing with her "new" pony Sparkles. A white pony with a purple main and red sparkles in her hair. She picked this pony because it matched her shirt that day.
Riley loved her pony so much that she fell asleep with her pony that night. In fact when she woke up "Sparkles" fell off the couch and she had to remember her that she was to sleep on the couch. It was so funny to listen to her talk to "Sparkles".

Posted by Angela

3 comments:

Andi said...

My guess is Kenny Chesney!

(But I also thinks he looks a lot like his Aunt Amy!!!)

Looks like you had a great time!

Love you bunches,
Aunt Andi

Ruby and Don said...

OK, I wasn't going to say who I said Brenden looked like right away, but here's my pick- Toby Keith! I guess it's the black hat, but they are both cuties!

The Poling Family said...

My first guess was Toby Keith as well.