Friday, August 01, 2008
Cabinets have Arrived
With the cabinets making their arrival today we are one step closer to having a completed kitchen. We are still playing the waiting game as we wait for the installers to call with an appointment date/time. They have been really good about calling and getting things on the move throughout this process lets hope that ball is still moving fast. I would love to have them call today yet and tell me they can come tomorrow or even on Monday. I would like the cabinets to be installed before my dad and I head back to Michigan. Lets keep our fingers crossed. When we have the kitchen completed there will be lots and lots of pictures. Until then we will wait and wait and wait. Well our wait did not take as long as I thought it would. Larry the installer called this afternoon and he and his guys will be coming out to the house on Monday. He said that it might take two days to complete the project so by Tuesday I should have some good pictures of what my kitchen will look like when this is done. There will be a few things that are missing. The countertop and sink will not be installed. That is done after the cabinets are in and they come out to measure for template. Then they will set the sink and life will be back to "normal" at the Ringman house. Things are on the move. It's going to be a long weekending waiting for Monday to come but it will all be worth it in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment