Well after having a crazy month of remodeling and visiting family in Michigan we have a few pictures to enjoy. Here is my new kitchen without its countertop. Which will be here in the next couple weeks. After a long wait I can almost you my kitchen to the fullest.
Party Time!
Brenden is pointing out were to place the bage.
Time for Cake!
Brenden was not that interested in his cake. Like is his sister he wanted to use a fork to ear. I tried to show him how to use his hands but that was not happening for him. He loved being the center of attention for his birthday.
Brenden's cousin John noticed that Brenden wanted the M&M's instend of his cake. So to help Brenden eat his cake John added M&M's to the top of the cake. His idea worked because Brenden then enjoyed a little more of his cake.
Grandpa Ringman and Brenden wearing matching party hats. Next year we can add one more Ringman to this picture.
After having such a crazy few weeks in Michigan Brenden has been tired and falls asleep anywhere. Brenden was playing while I was in the shower and when I finished getting ready I looked over and this is what I saw.






3 comments:
The kitchen looks great! Just think of the things you will be baking when the counter top gets put in! And the kids are adorable. I miss them too much! Can't wait to see them (and Angie) again. So many birthdays to celebrate, no wonder Brenden was pooped out!
Sounds like you had a very full month. Now it's time to relax and enjoy.
I love the picture of Grandpa & Brenden!
Too cute!
Love,
Aunt Andi
Post a Comment