!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dates, Home Coming, Update

Well with deployment coming to an end and only having a few weeks left until we return to a family of four. Ben has shared with me that he should return home sometime around the 24 Nov. 2008. This date is not set in stone just like anything else with the military life. It could change in an hour, a day, a week, a month. We will not know for sure until I receive my phone call from rear D 48-24 hours before his plane arrives in the states. Then that could still change thanks to mother nature and the weather. We are waiting to hear more and trying to stay busy with the activities of Halloween and the rest of the holidays that are approaching. It's nice to know something and not be left in the dark. Not that we know for sure at this point but we will learn more in the next month. Until then I will keep you posted with the news. Have a great weekend.

Posted by Angela

1 comment:

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

I know you don't know the exact date but I am just thrilled that he will be home for Christmas! I know that was in question when he first left. Can't wait to see the "daddy/duaghter/son" pictures!