Well the kids and I have spent lots of time at the park this summer/fall. I think we go to the park just about every other day if not every day. It helps the days go by and allows the kids to play with other children their age. It's great to see them learn new things. Both Riley and Brenden's gross motor skills have developed and change since we first started going to the park. Their social skills have also bloomed. I think we have made new friends every time we have gone. I love it.
My two kids and Molly. Molly has become my third child. She goes everywhere with us and can not be left behind because she will cry and be sad. She loves the park too. We all help take care of Molly while we are playing.
Brenden is so independent that I no longer follow him everywhere he goes. He explores on his own. He is brave enough to copy sissy. Whatever she does he tries to do. Riley is really good with him too and helps him along the way.






3 comments:
WOW, THEY ARE GETTING SO BIG! THAT'S GREAT THAT THEY PLAY SO WELL TOGETHER AND MEET NEW FRIENDS.
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU GUYS VERY MUCH!
AUNT MIMI
That looks like an awesome playground! The playground by us is sad, Megan had more fun playing in a gazebo then anything else.
I love that Riley and Brenden love to explore and aren't afraid to try things that might seem hard (the rock wall) Enjoy the weather!
Love your "three kids" on the park bench. They are so cute. And getting so big! Love you and miss you, Nana
Post a Comment