!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Fall Day!!

Here we are enjoying a nice Tennessee fall day. Riley wanted to be a monkey and climb the tree but she would not explore once she was in the tree. But I was able to get a few good pictures of her hanging out.
Brenden wanted a turn in the tree after seeing Riley. So, as a brave mommy that I am, I put Brenden in the tree. He sat there a little nervous but I was able to get a few pictures of him too.
So Riley wanted to hold Brenden while they both sat in the tree. They were so close and had a great time playing outside.
Leaving hand in hand.



Posted by Angela

3 comments:

Ruby and Don said...

I love your "Monkies in the tree," they are so cute. Love you Nana

Andi said...

Looks like Ben will be home just in time to rake the leaves! It's so funny to see leaves all over the ground!

Cute pictures!

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

I just can't get enough of them holding hands and walking away, too cute! Megan helped with leaves today, but she wasn't as lucky as Riley and Brenden, she didn't get to climb. Good to see you let them be kids and explore.