We were taking pictures of the kids with daddy in front of the tree. Once again we wanted a photo with both kids and daddy but one of the two kids did not want her picture taken so we had to do two separate pictures once again.
Riley was not paying attention and daddy sat next to her and smiled and I took the picture. The picture turned out great. I guess this is how we will have to do pictures in the future. The surprise attack.






4 comments:
I love the pictures of the kids with the tree and Daddy. Can't wait to see everyone the end of January. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Love you all.
Very cute pictures, even if they weren't the ones you were after. Just one questions, in the picture with Riley trying to pull Brenden closer...Do they have the seats reserved for Santa's arrival? Both of their chairs are just positions perfectly next to the tree, very cute.
Brenden is learning to pose just right, hopefully he won't turn camera shy too. Although I think they all go through that time, even their Mommy! Love ya.
THE PICTURES TURNED OUT VERY CUTE! BRENDEN LOOKS SO BIG WITH HIS HAIR CUT, ITS CRAZY!!!
CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL.
LOVE,
AMY and BABY A.J
Post a Comment