!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hair Bows!

Riley is finally allowing me to put hair-bows in her hair. Aunt Andi makes these wonderful hair bows and Riley was lucky enough to receive a few. Riley would not wear them for a long time because they were for something special like taking her picture. She had know decided that this is the only hairbow she will wear. We have wore it for about a week now. She does look cute and she has enough pick clothes that it usually matches her outfit for the day too.
Thank you Aunt Andi!

Posted by Angela

4 comments:

The Poling Family said...

Aunt Andi will have to make a hair box for Riley that is black, white and red for the wedding for her to wear. Very cute, I absolutely love the picture.

Love, Aunt Jen

Ruby and Don said...

She's a cutie. Love ya miss everyone. Mom

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

I love that she matches her clothes to the bow. Just think of the possiblities if she wore more than just one bow. And I agree, she will need a fancy black and white bow for the wedding.

Andi said...

Aunt Andi is up to the challenge! Black, white & red? Done! :)

Ang, you'll have to get with me more specifically about the colors, but you know I'll make her a bow if you need one!

Love that she's coming around to the bow idea, I'm grinning from ear to ear!

Love you guys! I can't wait to see you all!

Andi