!!!Happy Birthday!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Pictures

Sorry for the long delay between post. Our computer was very sick but since has returned home safely and ready to post lots for the lost time. Here are a few pictures of what happens in the evenings after dinner.
*******************************
Brenden sleeping in our bed watching basketball. Ben takes Brenden into the bedroom every night to watch basketball and this is the end result each night. Brenden is then transferred to his bed to sleep through the night. Hopefully!!!

While Daddy and Brenden are bonding, Riley and I are bonding. After her bath she likes to put her hair up in a towel to dry just like mommy. She has her own towel that she uses. Not very happy that I am taking her picture before she is ready.

STOP, NO MORE PICTURES!!!!!


Posted by Angela

2 comments:

Ruby and Don said...

HOW CUTE ARE THEY!

I don't blame Riley for not wanting paparatzi in your face before you're even finished getting ready! Bless her heart.

And Brenden, it looks like the basketball season is a pretty boring time for you right now. A great sleep aide though!

Jana, Mark, Megan and Joey said...

Breden falls asleep the same way Megan does! In our bed then transfered to hers, lol. Except it is me trying to avoid watching basketball.

I love the pictures of Riley, you can really tell what she is thinking. Too cute!