HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY RILEY!!!

Hamming it up for the camera.

Riley is so excited for today. She can't wait to have her DORA birthday party like Brenden's Diego party at the park. She is growing up way too fast. Riley has been such a wonderful daughter and a BIG help to me. More pictures to come after her DORA party.

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Riley!
Nice fashion statement!
We love you!
Aunt Andi, Uncle Michael, Austin & Abigail
Happy Birthday Riley!!! I don't think you could be a better big sister. Hope you have lots of fun at your Dora party.
(Angie be sure to save these pictures of her fashion statement for when she is older!)
What an adorable outfit! You look like a beautiful 4 year old. I agree with Jana, these will make wonderful pictures to show at graduation and to boyfriends when she starts dating.
Happy Birthday Riley!
We love you. Uncle Homey, Aunt Jen, Brock and Jackson
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RILEY. Love the outfit, Did she take a little of Michigan down there with her? Lots of love Big Girl! Nana and Papa
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY! I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE 4 YEARS OLD ALREADY. I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU VERY MUCH.
I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN AT YOUR DORA PARTY!!!
LOVE ALWAYS,
AUNT MIMI and A.J
Post a Comment